- Papers must be submitted in WORD and PDF format.
- All submissions must be original, unpublished, and not submitted concurrently for publication elsewhere.
- All papers should be written in English. Abstracts, papers and presentations must be presented in English.
- All submissions must be more than 6 less than 12 pages in length. Otherwise, if your paper exceeds 8 pages in length, you have to pay for the additional pages (from page 9).
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
Paper Format :Download.rar
Submission Methods: Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers including results, figures and references. Paper will be accepted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Review Policy: On submission, all papers undergo initial screening for suitability for the ICMIR2018 by the Editors . Suitable papers will be sent to at least two independent referees chosen by the Editor-in-Chief , and the reports from the referees are then considered by the Editor-in-Chief, who will make the final decision.
The organizing committee of ICMIR2018 makes a special statement concerning contributions as follows:
- Allarticles contributed to ICMIR2018 must be new articles which have not been published in any journals or publications , and the copyrights of the articles should not have been demised to any institution, organization or individual.
- Several kinds of articles are to be declined by ICMIR2018 : 1) Pseudo-articles which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs; 2) Plagiarized articles; 3) Articles translated by translation software; 4) Articles irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
- ICMIR2018 takes a tough position to plagiarism . All articles registered will be tested for plagiarism . Any article that fails to pass the plagiarism detection will be sent back to its writer.
- ICMIR2018 earnestly requests article-contributors to scrupulously abide by academic ethics. ICMIR2018 also objects to repeated submission of one article and withdrawal of articles without reason.
- In order to strengthen the supervision and examination of articles and to ensure the quality of articles , the administration team of ICMIR2018 will examine each article for several workdays. Please be patient.